Schmidtke Dentistry is now open to resume all dental care for our patients. This is a friendly reminder of some of the changes you'll be seeing during your visit as safety precautions:
• Please call the office from your car once you have arrived for your appointment; (520)297-2727.
• Please wait in your car until a Staff Member comes and greets you. From your car a Staff Member will prescreen you for your appointment (ask questions regarding your health history and take your temperature).
• Once you have been prescreened you will be given some hand sanitizer to apply to your hands then escorted into the office and into the appointment room.
• Face masks are not required but highly recommended.
• Before leaving your appointment room you will be asked to wash your hands.
• You will be checked out in the front but you will notice a plastic safety screen between you and our Staff Member. Please keep this barrier between you and our Staff for both of your protection.
• There is no waiting in the lobby at this time.
• If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment. If you show signs or symptoms you will have to be dismissed and reschedule your appointment.
As always, please don’t hesitate to call with questions!